Saturday, August 23, 2008

When it rains... it pours

Today started of like just another day.
I had come into nyc to meet my doctor. And everything seemed to be going as per plan.
I had parted my car this morning at the shopping complex. Gone into town met my doctor l got to work on time & had an otherwise fruitful day
I wrapped up work and left for home & wrote a B log about my uneventful day.
But when I went to pickup my car I realised the day had just started!
My car, You see, Was not there.I then learnt that parking in the shopping complex was not permitted for outsiders and that I will have to cough up a hefty $180 for towing! Ouch!

Anyway, after fretting about it long enough, I slept- I had my toefl exam the next day.
Sure enough I missed the toefl the next day cos I couldn't locate the centre (gps dependency?)
So that was an award winning $350 loss in 12 hrs! Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment