Thursday, August 7, 2008

2nd Life Anyone

I was trying to figure what to do with my time... I'd already blogged earlier today... done my daily visits to Facebook and Gmail. Heck, I'd even had two baths.
(Add to that a great GMAT mock test score of 770)... seen an episode of Sopranos, had dinner and dessert... hmm... what next.
So I came across second life on the internet.
Yeah, I'd tried this out long back, but didn't give this site a fair chance.

I'm downloading SecondLife as I write... I'm thinking I'll take a little tour - especially since they say membership is free.

For those of you who don't know, second life is a virtual world where you can go, meet people, participate in activities etc of interest to you. I'm thinking this could be an interesting scape to go and meet other interesting people and widen ones' horizons... hmm!

Anyone out there who's used second life? How have you used it?

No comments:

Post a Comment