Wednesday, August 20, 2008

the day after the bad hair day

So yesterday went off in sulking!!
My roommates wondered ( as did I) why I was making such a big deal of such minor errors.
Well that's just me I guess. And I don't believe in suppressing my feelings - so be it an overreaction- its ok.
Today I walked into office with a bit of a sulk still on- but determined to do a good job.
My managers found another couple of issues! But I was quick to find out what was there was as per spec.
So while I didn't point it out- I did keep my head up high.
By the end of the day, I had solved several key issues & brought 2 projects to completion.
"thanks a lot" said two managers - "your'e most welcome" said I - with a smile.
There's another chance, I suppose, that comes along, to help you get out of a ditch you put yourself into.

But here's a thought- if happiness relies on outside successes, there's no guarantee how much one's going to get!

No comments:

Post a Comment