Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Exim Screen Protection - 2 Thumbs up

Okay - so my blog is not about technical reviews.
Lets get that straight.

But there is a geek and a gadget freak hidden in me somewhere, and, I have read, it is not good to suppress your emotions (and so, alternate personalities too, I suppose).

To give you a background - I have been a handheld computer fan ever since I first saw a Palm III. I have owned, and extensively used Ipaqs and Palms ever since. I have found them to be great entertainment and utility value. I've used them for finances, time management, project management, communication and fun!

Now - the one thing that would hurt any lover of gadgets - is if it starts to show its age. Given that PDAs (Personal Digital Assistants) use a touchscreen - they are quick to show scratches.
I've used several 'Screen Protectors' (transparent stickers that go on the screen), and they would get scratched really quick too. In fact, I sometimes wondered if better than putting protectors that scratch easier than the screen - would it just make sense to leave the screen to itself?

Enter Exim Screen Protectors.
I found these on ebay - and they cost a whole lot more than regular screen protectors.
On reading a positive review about their longevity, I decided to go ahead and order.

Yes - this is a great buy - worth the $10-$15 they would cost you (mind you - you only get 1 protector where others would sell you a pack of 10 or more).

I just replaced my old screen protector with the exim, and it looks beautiful. The feel is decent to the stylus, when it comes to writing; but my pda looks smart and beautiful once again. Applying this protector is a breeze, and it fits perfectly.
Though I can't yet vouch for its longevity - it certainly looks robust and has excellent clarity.

Oh - Happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment