Saturday, April 14, 2007

Hello World! Senseq's first Blog

Hello World
The first words of any computer program, and my first words on my first blog!
So after calling myself a techie over the years, I was somewhat ashamed when it occurred to me that I don't have a blog of my own. Especially since I consider my life to be quite out of the ordinary (isn't everyones?)
So here I am, starting out on writing my own blog. A little apprehensive - feeling as though I'm speaking to a massive mass of people... better be careful of what I write... better think twice about what I'm writing. But trying to get a flow nonetheless.
So here's to my first 'baby step' to the world of blogging.
"Hello World" to the world of blogging. "Hello World" to all the people out there reading this.
I arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment